Public Action ItemsPersonal Action ItemsArchive Action Items
Add Action Item
General Information The information on this page is limited to only showing items that have been assigned to you and are not marked as “complete”.Column Descriptions
- If you hover over a line item, you will notice that it is highlighted. You can click on the item to view more details and complete additional actions.
- Created – This lists the date the item was created.
- Title – This is the title of the item.
- Status – This is the status of the item (e.g., incomplete, complete, in-progress, or deferred).
- Priority – This is the priority level assigned to the item. The higher the number, the more important. This list is sorted descending based on the priority value.
- Assigned – These are the people to which the item has been assigned.
Add Action Item
Here you can add new items to the lists below. Within the form you can choose whether those items are “Public” (can be viewed by all) or “Personal” (listed to you only).
The “Live Filter” search field takes input from your keyboard and filters only the data on the page you are viewing (for both public and personal action items). Depending on the size of your list, there may be multiple pages of data associated with your list and the “Live Filter” does not take into account the data on pages other than the one you are currently viewing.
The “Button Filters” (e.g., incomplete, complete, in-progress, or deferred) automatically filters the “status” data on the page you are viewing (for all tabbed action item lists). Depending on the size of your list, there may be multiple pages of data associated with your list and the “Button Filters” do not take into account the data on pages other than the one you are currently viewing.
Public Action Items
This is a list of items with any status other than “complete” and are publicly visible to those given the permissions to do so.
Personal Action Items
The items listed here are personal to you and only administrators may view your data if they so choose. It is not publicly made visible.
Automated Emails Automated emails have been created to support in the efforts of helping you achieve your goals. Items that are not marked with the status of “completed” or “deferred” will trigger an email every 5 days. Additional individual emails are triggered based on the status changes throughout the life of an item. And finally, you will receive an email every 3 days as an overview, listing the number of incomplete items on your list. All of these measures are in place as a personal reminder to help ensure you are active in your assignments.
Archive Action Items
This is a list of items with a status of “complete” and are publicly visible to those given the permissions to do so.